If you are no brand, nor popular and your website content has little chances to auto generate links to it, you must read this!
Stop searching for web pages with a higher GPR (Google Page Rank) when a simper solution is at hand: Youtube!
As you already know, Youtube has many over-pumped GPR web pages. Why? Because viral videos auto-generate a bunch of web links to them (social networks sharing, blog video embedding, etc). Stop thinking at how to link these viral Youtube web pages to your webpage and read more.
Youtube has a dense link structure that allows lesser web pages to grow their GPR extremely fast. If you have uploaded a video clip with your grandma singing under the shower and tagged it with some popular keywords like “pop singer”, “pop star”, “hot summer hit”, etc, you can be sure that your clip will relate to viral clips with Justin Bieber or Rihanna in no time. This mechanism will increase your clip GPR over time.
In addition, things will look better if you upload interesting clips with growth potential. Do the following experiment by yourself:
- Upload 10 video clips you consider viral without violating property rights
- Wait 4 months than check their GPR
- Select the first 3 after GPR
- Release your brand new website and simultaneously edit your first 3 video clips posting your webpage URL in “Description” textbox (it has to start with http://www).
- Check your webpage GPR after 3 months without linking other lower GPR web pages in this period of time.
If you have linked a set of three GPR 5 web pages to your own, you will have a 4 or 5 GPR webpage in three months with only 3 web pages linking to it.