Here are 5 websites that use AI to create images:
- Artisto: Artisto uses neural network technology to transform your photos into works of art. You can choose from a variety of filters and effects to create unique and creative images.
- Deep Dream Generator: Deep Dream Generator is an online tool that uses deep learning algorithms to generate images from your photos. You can choose from a variety of styles and settings to create unique and surreal images.
- Canva: Canva is a popular design platform that uses AI to help users create custom graphics, posters, presentations, and other visual content. The platform includes a variety of tools and templates to help users create professional-quality designs.
- Logojoy: Logojoy uses machine learning algorithms to create custom logos for businesses and organizations. Users can enter their business name and preferences, and Logojoy will generate a variety of logo options to choose from.
- Fotor: Fotor is an online photo editor and graphic design tool that uses AI to enhance and transform your photos. The platform includes a variety of tools and features to help users create unique and professional-quality images.
And last but not least, Bing Image Creator from Microsoft.
Bing Image Creator is a tool that allows users to create custom images by selecting from a variety of design elements, such as backgrounds, text, and icons. It is available as part of Microsoft’s Bing search engine, and can be accessed through the Bing Image Search page.
The tool can be useful for creating simple graphics and images for social media posts, blog articles, and other online content. However, it may not be suitable for more complex design projects or professional-level graphics work.
The available “Preview version” of Bing Image Creator, is set because the tool is still in the testing phase and may not have been fully released or integrated into the Bing platform.
Microsoft frequently releases preview versions of their software and tools to gather feedback from users and improve the functionality and performance before the official release. This means that the tool may be subject to bugs, glitches, and other issues that could affect its performance.
As a preview version, Bing Image Creator may also have limited features or capabilities compared to the full release. Microsoft may also make changes or updates to the tool based on user feedback, so it’s a good idea to check back periodically for any updates or changes.
Anyway, the results are fine and some of them look polished and neat. You can try the Bing Image Creator yourself and enjoy the power of AI generated pictures on demand.